Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maiden Post

I didn't think that I would have time to participate in the whole "23 Things on a Stick" thing, yet I found myself on a Wednesday afternoon with a serious urge to procrastinate. And thus my new blog was born. We'll see if I will have the time/desire to keep this up.

By the way, I named my blog "Millennial Librarian" due to the fact that my generation is no longer being classified "Generation Y." To that I say, "Thank God." That term always seemed so apathetic (i.e. why, why, why?) and "Millennial" just sounds so much cooler.

3 comments:

aurora said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick! I'm glad you found a little time to participate and I hope you can find similar points in the future for the next 22 things.

If you get a chance, you can see what all your colleagues are up to here -- if you didn't find it off the 23 Things blog.

Also, did you see a beagle won Westminster?

Millennial Librarian said...

Yes I did--go Beagles!! Uno looked so happy to win.

kdt said...

Hi. Fellow millennial librarian here. I'm currently writing a post on millennials, and it occurred to me to Google and find out if there's anyone else out there who's had the same thought. And here you are.

-katie
http://ugliblog.blogspot.com